Saturday, September 22, 2012

A new season of life..

August 10th started a new season of life for me. Gone are the days of me being at home with my girls all day. Now I am one of the Moms the parent pick up line every morning and afternoon. I go to parent meetings and volunteer at the girls’ school. At first I was sad that I would have to give up so much time with my “babies”, but now I am loving it. I get a little bit of time to myself each day (forgot that existed!!) and everything that comes with having kids in school is fun for me!

Here is a picture from the girls’ first day of school:
abbysfirst day

And here is what we made for their teachers on the first day:
abbysfirst day-2

The girls both LOVE their teachers and school. They are making friends.. Micheal and I are so proud of them. :) One of my favorite parts of the day is hearing about what they did at school and seeing what pretty picture/projects they brought home that day!

Well, that’s all from me today. I will be back soon with a craft that the girls and I did recently. :)

Thank for stopping by!!

1 comment: